Ativa not only provides the home care services listed below, we also offer Medicare certified skilled nursing services such as physical therapy, speech therapy, wound care, and much more. For more information please visit www.ativahealth.com.
Home Health Aides:
- Assists in bathing and toileting;
- Assists in dressing and grooming, shampooing, shaving, mouth and skin care;
- Assists with ambulation, transfers, and exercises;
- Performs medication reminders;
- Performs light housekeeping, shopping, and meal preparation;
- Cares for client's surroundings as needed to maintain a safe environment;
- Follows the care instructions by the nursing supervisor.
Homemakers and Companion:
- Keeps the client's residence clean and safe;
- Provides companionship and interact with clients through activities such as playing games, cards, reading, watching television, and accompanying clients on trips;
- Accompanies the client to doctors appointments;
- Performs light housekeeping duties such as laundry and meal preparation;
- Provides relief for the family members who serve as the primary caregiver to their loved ones.